Re: Is it ok to be happy and sad and mad? {Fellan, E'lis}

Kouga

E'lis nodded as he "listened" to his son. It was difficult not to be able to do more to help him, but he would do whatever he could. He always did.
::Would you like me to have a talk with them?:: he asked. He was fully
prepared to give any and all of them an earful for not treating Fellan
with respect.<<

Fellan considered the question for a moment before shaking his head
::Not yet. I want to keep trying first. If it gets too bad though I
will see if you or TailorWynn or someone else can go with me to talk
to them. I want to try talking myself if it needs that.:: he finally
replied thinking that he didn't want to seem like he was being a
little brat, he just wanted to make sure he was getting the attention
he should be. Besides it shouldn't be too hard to face them when
talking to the apprentices as a class, should it?

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric