Re: Cloud Dancers Wing Assistant Interviews (wL S'ryll, Qabil)

Kouga

S'ryll listened as she spoke slowly. He wasn't sure what to make of it, if the woman was slow or capable. It seemed that she wanted to be useful, and that was good at least. "Hello Qabil." He considered for a moment, and then added. "Forgive the question, but can you read and write?" <<
Qabil nodded "I can some yes. I am slow, and my writing is not very
pretty, but I practice when I can." She offered. Sure it hadn't gotten
alot better, it still looked like a young child's writing, but it was
more easily read now with no issues. Maybe she could have been
offended by the question, but well she had been refused learning so
many times, and been questioned on what she could do so many more, it
really was normal for her anymore honestly.

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric