Re: Cloud Dancers Wing Assistant Interviews (wL S'ryll, Jerwain)

TrueTricia

OOC: Awww!  Thank you.  I'll get to all of them!  If there's a particular one that you want me to consider over the others, let me know.  You're welcome to make his family part of the Obsidian Caravan (see AWLM K'synn's sheet).

IC:
S'ryll considered the young man and listened.  "A caravan hmm?  A Northern or Southern caravan?"  The kid mentioned Foreth laying her eggs.  "You're a Candidate then?" he said, looking down at his notes he was writing.  "Did you get the requisite permission from CM Nayari?"