Re: First Chance to See the Shiny atten: Andreya/Trifali/Shalia/Kashara/Rassia

sailyn2

Kassia was quiet for a long time as she digested the words. Finally she nodded. "I understand your concerns," she said, her expression twisting to show that she wasn't necessarily happy with them. "If that's what you wish, you can walk away. Part of the reason I wanted you to see them now was that I wanted you to resume your duties with me when you have time. Since you'd rather wait, then I wouldn't want you to risk...influencing the choice, if it's possible. So you don't have to worry about seeing them with the other girls either. You can wait until the Sands are opened to all in a couple of weeks. Understand?"