Re: Cloud Dancers Wing Assistant Interviews (wL S'ryll, Jerwain)

Kouga

S'ryll looked up at the knock on his door. There were an unexpected number of applicants, and he was slightly surprised at the response. He called out to have the person enter, noting the young man that entered. Based on his appearance, S'ryll identified him to be a candidate and a crafter. He nodded his head in greeting.
"Good day to you. I'm wingleader S'ryll of Bronze Vastolth."
Vastolth was sleeping right now, disinterested in these boring
interviews when none of the people were about to bathe him. "Please
have a seat," he said, indicating a chair in front of his desk. "Tell
me your name and why you're applying to be my assistant," he said, not
wasting time with pleasantries when he had so many to get through.<<

"Good day to you and Vastolth. I hope you are both having a good day."
Jerwain greeted offering the man nod as he took the offered seat. "My
name sir is Jerwain, and honestly I am looking for more to do. I grew
up in a caravan looking after all the younger kids and with only
having craft things to do right now since Foreth hasn't even laid her
eggs it just doesn't seem like I am doing enough. I am used to having
more to do and more to look after. Would be good to have some extra
things to keep me busy." he explain.

ooc: ya you looked like you only had like 3 replies so thought you
could use more so I found a few of mine who would be up for it
*responding to IC wonderin about so many people applying*

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric