Re: Hope and Fear (ATTN: Trifali/Kassia)

sailyn2

"A lot of girls start out thinking that way," Kassia said. "They see a shiny dragon and someone who gets special treatment, but fail to understand why they get that special treatment and whatever other things they have to deal with. I don't look down on girls who feel that way, but I do on those who don't learn the realities or refuse to accept them. From the moment of Impression, a goldrider has more responsibility than they ever dreamed of. I want all the girls to try to understand this, but not get scared off so they have problems if they do Impress."