Re: Cloud Dancers Wing Assistant Interviews (wL S'ryll, Jerwain)

TrueTricia

S'ryll looked up at the knock on his door.  There were an unexpected number of applicants, and he was slightly surprised at the response.  He called out to have the person enter, noting the young man that entered.  Based on his appearance, S'ryll identified him to be a candidate and a crafter.  He nodded his head in greeting.

"Good day to you.  I'm wingleader S'ryll of Bronze Vastolth."  Vastolth was sleeping right now, disinterested in these boring interviews when none of the people were about to bathe him.  "Please have a seat," he said, indicating a chair in front of his desk.  "Tell me your name and why you're applying to be my assistant," he said, not wasting time with pleasantries when he had so many to get through.