Re: Cloud Dancers Wing Assistant Interviews (wL S'ryll, Qabil)

TrueTricia

S'ryll head the knock, his next interview no doubt.  He looked up from his notes, called for the person to enter, and slowly appraised the individual coming in.  This one was an older woman -- not old, but older than him -- dressed in decent clothing, albeit wrinkled.  Based upon her dress and lack of wingknots, combined with her age, she must be a Weyrworker.  Which was interesting because she had a bronze flitter curled around her neck.  How had a Weyrworker gotten a bronze egg?  There was likely a story in there, given bronze flits weren't easy to come by or cheap.

"Good day to you.  I'm wingleader S'ryll of Bronze Vastolth."  Vastolth was sleeping right now, disinterested in these boring interviews when none of the people were about to bathe him.  "Please have a seat," he said, indicating a chair in front of his desk.  "Tell me your name and why you're applying to be my assistant," he said, not wasting time with pleasantries when he had so many to get through.