Re: Cloud Dancers Wing Assistant Interviews (wL S'ryll, Qabil)

Kouga

S'ryll had posted notices up around the Weyr. He was looking for an assistant to help out with the administrative tasks of the wing, some hide copying, ensuring that the files were neatly organized, update the calendar, and preferably, to have fresh klah in the mornings. He was sure there would be other tasks, but these were what he could think of now. He liked the idea of a potential hopeful Rider filling the role, as a kind of mentorship opportunity, so he'd gone and spoken with CM Nayari to make sure that he had her approval before allowing Candidates to interview. That being said, at the end of the day, he cared most about getting things done, and if a young Candidate benefited as well, then all the better. But he'd hold open interviews for anyone that wanted. He remembered a grizzled old Rider back at HR, a man who'd been around for ages but had been injured Turns prior. He and his dragon were far too old to do much, but the man had been full of so much knowledge and ideas. They used to talk for candlemarks at dinners some sevendays. He'd take someone like that in a heartbeat as well.
So he'd posted an interview sign-up sheet with time blocks, and today
was the day. He waited inside his office for the first one...<<

Since her stint with G'rod and his son Ghyan Qabil had been shuffled
back off to the laundry. It wasn't that she hadn't expected it more
just that she had enjoyed her time as being a live in nanny for the
Wingsecond. Ghyan was well into candidacy though now and she was well
beyond not needed. Still such an add did get her attention for such
reasons. She didn't mind her task, but she could do more.

Qabil passed the note a couple more times during the day before
finally signing up, her writing looking like a young child's with her
letters being all block uppercase to allow her to be able to more
easily write things somewhat properly.

The day turned out to be one of her rest days so it wasn't hard to be
where she needed to be, though her uniform and over all appearance
didn't say rest day. She wasn't ragged by any means, but her clothes
clearly had some wrinkles and her hair was well a bit fluffy and all
over the place, again not dirty or anything of the sort more just in
need of her catching that it needed at least her fingers run though
it.

The note hadn't said anything about pets so the drudge didn't bother
to leave Quite behind and and instead the bronze was settled primly on
her shoulder his tail around her neck as she knocked on the door. It
was still hard to try and go to speak to a male alone on purpose, but
it was much easier than it had once been and she had like the change
when she helped G'rod. So maybe again?

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric