Re: Cloud Dancers Wing Assistant Interviews (wL S'ryll, Jerwain)

Kouga

S'ryll had posted notices up around the Weyr. He was looking for an assistant to help out with the administrative tasks of the wing, some hide copying, ensuring that the files were neatly organized, update the calendar, and preferably, to have fresh klah in the mornings. He was sure there would be other tasks, but these were what he could think of now. He liked the idea of a potential hopeful Rider filling the role, as a kind of mentorship opportunity, so he'd gone and spoken with CM Nayari to make sure that he had her approval before allowing Candidates to interview. That being said, at the end of the day, he cared most about getting things done, and if a young Candidate benefited as well, then all the better. But he'd hold open interviews for anyone that wanted. He remembered a grizzled old Rider back at HR, a man who'd been around for ages but had been injured Turns prior. He and his dragon were far too old to do much, but the man had been full of so much knowledge and ideas. They used to talk for candlemarks at dinners some sevendays. He'd take someone like that in a heartbeat as well.
So he'd posted an interview sign-up sheet with time blocks, and today
was the day. He waited inside his office for the first one...<<

Jerwain had actually paused when he spotted the notice and considered
it for a long moment. He was well past the initial classes and had
been doing rather well in his craft, but he could definitely use a bit
extra to do, or rather knew he could handle a bit extra to do. It had
honestly been so quite here without having to look after his cousins,
something like this. So with all that in mind he had signed up for the
chance.

Once it was time he made a point to look his best and show up exactly
on time and knocked on the Wingleader's door.

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric