Re: Gather: Tailor Stall (Attn: Bronwynn, Z'rain)

Rosiegirl

Bronwynn couldn't help the happy smile as Z'rain said he was here to see her and her son, and that he'd spent time with her for most of the day. Even if that meant that she didn't get to help as many potential customers with him hanging around her stall, she didn't care at the moment. With a grin, Bronwynn replied with "Well, before you go poke around somewhere else let's see if I have something new you'd like to wear. I might have something that you'd like in that lighter fabric I was talking about, to see what you think of it?" It also wouldn't hurt to have him showing off her clothing as he wandered the Gather, but that was a lesser concern of hers.

As he smiled to reassure her, and said that he really was doing good Wynn couldn't quite keep the slightly skeptical and concerned look off her face completely. Still, she let him believe she was reassured, for the moment, and nodded as she responded with "Well, it doesn't all just fall on you to visit. I could work on visiting Igen more with Wysin, and I'm sorry I haven't. I really should visit you more there, see what or *who* keeps you living there." As she said the 'who', Wynn couldn't help the small grin she gave her brother, even as the grin showed there were truly no hard feelings that he'd chosen not to move to Arolos and be closer to her.

After that grin, she continued with "But seeing you more, whether here or at Igen, wouldn't go amiss. Otherwise, Wysin might suddenly be 12 turns old and doing...who knows what craft or life path after the creche!" With that last bit, Wynn let a bit more of the previous mock horror leak into her voice at imagining her little boy being 12 turns old!

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 8:33 AM Aaron <cobalt.knight@...> wrote:
At his last words, Wynn smiled wide and said “I’m *overjoyed* to see you! It’s been far too long. And of course I don’t want to get rid of you! If you want to, you could hang around the booth all day and we can catch up between customers. But, if you do want to go see some of the Gather sights instead, that’s fine too. And yes, Wysin would be so happy to see you. It would just make his day.” As Wynn said that last part, her smile faded slightly and she added in a more serious tone “And I’m really glad you’re...ok at Igen. You know I worry about how you’re doing.”

"I'm mostly here to see you and Wysin," said Z'rain. "So I might go poke around, but I'll be here most of the day." He smiled, hoping to reassure her. He was OK at Igen. Better than he ever had been in his life. The only thing that would have made it better is if Bronwynn and Wysin were there with him. But they felt the same way about Arolos that he did about Igen.

"I'm going great, Wynn, honest. But I think I need to start making the time to come down to see you more often."