Re: Browns Are Always Best ((Attn: K'sway, Calyse))

Steelsilver

"It'd have to be a pretty big towel if he did." K'sway grinned, splashing onto the shore after her. He tugged off his still somewhat dry shirt, spread it on the ground for her to sit on.

"I never thought I could Impress, not until there was a Gather and a dragon spoke to me, and then it was the only thing I wanted. But actually having it happen... It's like nothing else. I love Sixanth, and he loves me. I wouldn't trade him for anything."

Sixanth waded closer, the brown rumbling a soft croon, faceted eyes whirling blue.