Re: Can You Help? atten: Calyse/Kashara

Calyse's brows shot high on her head, surprised by the news. "Really? You've got a Weyrwoman for a Ma? That must b-be so much pressure," she remarked, smiling both in empathy and in awe. "What was it like growing up? Did you spend much time around her dragon? What're they like? Was she strict with you, or did you get away with everything? --O-oh! Shells, sorry, y-you don't have to tell me if you don't want. Running my mouth asking personal questions." Her face scrunched briefly in annoyance at herself, and the smile she wore then was apologetic.

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020, 2:02 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
Kashara let it go. Clearly there was some sad story there.

"I have a lot of family here," she said. "I'm one of the Weyrwoman's daughters so I have a lot of siblings and cousins running around. I don't know if you've met Rassia or Shalia yet or not."