Re: First Chance to See the Shiny atten: Andreya/Trifali/Shalia/Kashara/Rassia

Kevin M

Shalia looked more than a little disappointed, but she simply nodded her acceptance and then turned towards the younger Candidates.  "Have fun then, girls!  But I expect descriptions, so look at the others for me, please?"

On Sat, Aug 1, 2020, 18:32 sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
Kassia regarded her a long time. "If you don't want to Impress gold, then you'll have to wait until the rest of the Candidates get to see the eggs."

--
LrdSlvrhnd on the Wizzy thingie, and also on Discord