Re: Party: Things Are Different Here. attn Kashara / Ronhim

sailyn2

"Deep down they love each other," Kashara acknowledged, "but sometimes it's hard to tell. And there's nothing saying that being with someone is better than being alone. You can be with someone and still feel very alone. Not wanting to be alone might be a bad reason to have a dragon because you can become dependent on them, or feel worse if things don't go exactly the way you hope. You should talk to my uncle, T'rifoshe. He's an ACM. He specializes in talking these things out."

She nodded at the next question. "I am her daughter and your worries don't sound weird. Everyone wants to feel a part of something and to feel loved. I love my mom, but she wasn't always easy to be close to."