Re: Eyes Open for Opportunity! (attn: Sehrael, Raelah)

Jerzy Tobin

"I'd certainly appreciate the good word!" Sehrael said jovially. "I'd be happy to do the same if there are any good words you'd like me to send around. So, what's good around the weyr? What do weyrfolk do for fun?" There was, of course, a reputation out and about, but Sehrael doubted that was all there was to it.
"Well, I guess that depends what you're looking to do," Raelah
answered. "A lot of people enjoy swimming, especially being so warm
and sunny here. Hookball is pretty popular with the candidates and
weyrbrats. There's Harpers for music, dancing, card games and the
like. Heck, I've even put on a couple of shows since coming here, but
that's more to keep my hand in than anything else. Don't want to get
out of practice."

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146