Re: Is it ok to be happy and sad and mad? {Fellan, E'lis}

Aaron

Fellan considered for several long moments trying to decide the best
way to reply, or rather what the reply was before finally coming to a
decision ::Hard.:: it was like back when he was leaning to read and
talk with his hands all at once only with less direct help most days.
::When TailorWynn is around to help it is easier, I like working with
her. She is lots better at signing now and it helps. When she isn't
there though I have to read the Master and Journeymen's lips and that
is harder when they aren't always facing me. I don't think most of
them try to either though.:: he replied. He knew it was going to be
harder for him, and that it would be harder to get the teachers to
well teach him so it didn't overly both him, but it was nice to have
someone who was willing to work with him.

E'lis nodded as he "listened" to his son. It was difficult not to be able to do more to help him, but he would do whatever he could. He always did.

::Would you like me to have a talk with them?:: he asked. He was fully prepared to give any and all of them an earful for not treating Fellan with respect.