Re: First Chance to See the Shiny atten: Andreya/Trifali/Shalia/Kashara/Rassia

Kevin M

Shalia looked around at her sisters and cousins.  She had a sneaking suspicion why the five of them had been summoned there, and Kassia soon proved her correct.

"I want to Stand," she said, although she wasn't willing to admit just how much she wanted one of Foreth's eggs, even with how upset she still was, "and I want to see the eggs, but I don't want to Impress one of the golds."  She'd let her aunt decide if she should go in and look with thst caveat.  Even if she did go in, she wouldn't get any nearer to the golds than she had to, even in the Stands!

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020, 18:08 sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
About a sevenday after the eggs were laid Kassia sent out word for her daughters and nieces to all come and meet her outside the Caverns at the same time. As soon as they were all there she said, "Good morning, guys. Foreth has agreed to let you guys into the Stands to see the gold eggs. This is your last chance to declare you don't want to Stand as any contact with the egg can increase your chances of Impressing. So if you don't want to Stand, this is your time to go. Otherwise, you five can go in quietly and sit in the Stands and see the gold eggs."

--
LrdSlvrhnd on the Wizzy thingie, and also on Discord