Re: Twisted Logic (ATTN: Nyzara/Zy'fen)

Jessica Freise

SHe didn't have to see the pain. She heard it. She thought for a moment, debating with herself, then wondered why she was. Part of her job was to help rehabilitate this man, and it might help him to take an egg from Flare's clutch. Still, she tread.

"Not all the eggs are spoken for," she said gently.

On Jul 31, 2020, at 7:37 AM, Amy Frazey <amyfrazey9@...> wrote:

Zy'fen nodded. "Alright. And congratulations on the clutch." He paused, "My blue flit is gone. He disappeared the day I got hurt." There was a mix of emotions in Zy'fen's voice and on his face, though Nizara couldn't see it. Regret that the firelizard had *betweened*, anger at the Thread that had forever changed his life, bitterness over that change, relief and gratitude that he was still alive, and that it hadn't been Nerenth who was lost. Confusion over what would happen to him now.

On Wed, May 20, 2020, 5:09 PM Jessica Freise <loriendarenya@...> wrote:
Nyzara scented the smell of the infirmary far before she entered it. She might be a Mindhealer, but she'd never cared for the scent itself. Today she moved with the assistance of a Healer Apprentice and her cane, as her golden Flare was busy overseeing her clutch. THe thought made her smile.

With that smile in place, she entered Zy'fen's room. The cane swept back and forth until she found a seat presumably beside the bed.

"Good morning," she said.