Re: Eyes Open for Opportunity! (attn: Sehrael, Kashara)

Aaron

"You and me, both," Kashara said. "But if it's not a volcano, it'll be something else. The Weyr is rather trauma prone. Frankly, it's been too quiet lately. Makes me nervous what'll happen next."

"Makes me wonder whether I might have had the wrong idea coming to live here!" Sehrael said with a half-grin. "If it's not earthquakes or floods or eruptions, it's attempted murder and what have you, isn't it? Did anyone ever find out who was behind all that?"