Meeting of accidental thieves {Qabil, Trifali}

Kouga

Qabil as usual was left to laundry duty, or rather laundry hauling
duty. She had a couple of empty baskets in her hands and shuffled her
way into the main laundry room mostly ignoreing the candidates in
there for craft time. Or rather she was until she spotted something
one of them had put down. It wasn't much, at least not to her, but to
the candidate it was probably something. She barely glanced at it
before looking around at the candidates, as she passed the trinket
unconsious habit had her pick it up and stash the small trinket
without her realizing she had done it.

She made it to where the candidates were filling the baskets and
settled down the empty one waiting on the one they were working on to
be full so she could take it to where it needed to be.

ooc: hope this works...

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric