Re: So, I Have An Idea... Att: R'tal/N'yx

Jerzy Tobin

"Ask the Healers about it next visit too," R'tal advised. "Just in case they have concerns I'm not thinking of. But yes, that seems like a plan."
"I will, Sir," N'yx said, rising to his feet. "Thank you for making
time for this meeting."

He left R'tal to his work; heading out to get his own meetings in
order to get the ball rolling on his own tasks.

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146