Re: So, I Have An Idea... Att: R'tal/N'yx

Laura Walker

"Ask the Healers about it next visit too," R'tal advised. "Just in case they have concerns I'm not thinking of. But yes, that seems like a plan."

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 10:00 PM Jerzy Tobin <jerzytobin@...> wrote:
> "Pop your head into the Candidate Barracks," R'tal said. "They'll probably have a quick chat just so they know who you are but you can tell them I sent you."

"Alright, then, I'll do that.  And as for the watch-riding or sweep
riding, I'd not mind doing sweeps.  It's something active, at least.
After this trip, maybe we can meet again and see about that?"

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146