Re: Sleepless Night Att: Andronda/D'jarin

Jerzy Tobin

"I'm here." D'jarin called, not wanting to alarm whoever was approaching; he stayed seated, however, only lifted a hand in the gloom as a locator. "D'jarin of bronze Vizslath, ma'am." he added, because that voice had been definitely feminine.

A glance up at the sky, and then he was sighing. He wished the blasted storm would just break already.
Andronda saw the small wave not too far away, and with that bit of
movement, spotted the outline of the man sitting down not too far from
where Pochi had stopped her. He hadn't sounded too annoyed by her
presence, so after reassuring Pochi that this was okay, she continued
forward, albeit slower than before. Mostly so that Pochi got a chance
to calm down before they reached him, since the wherpup was picking up
on her nerves, it seemed.

"Good evening to you, bronze rider D'jarin," Andronda said, once she
could see the man more clearly. She was without her knots, but she
doubted that there were too many people in the Weyr who went around
with guards trailing after them. "I see I am not the only one unable
to find sleep."

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146