Re: So, I Have An Idea... Att: R'tal/N'yx

Jerzy Tobin

"Pop your head into the Candidate Barracks," R'tal said. "They'll probably have a quick chat just so they know who you are but you can tell them I sent you."
"Alright, then, I'll do that. And as for the watch-riding or sweep
riding, I'd not mind doing sweeps. It's something active, at least.
After this trip, maybe we can meet again and see about that?"

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146