Re: So, I Have An Idea... Att: R'tal/N'yx

Laura Walker

"Pop your head into the Candidate Barracks," R'tal said. "They'll probably have a quick chat just so they know who you are but you can tell them I sent you."

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 9:34 PM Jerzy Tobin <jerzytobin@...> wrote:
> "Oh, just something crafted to give the rest of the Weyr a bit of peace." R'tal grinned. "It's not too exciting but you could view it as a bit of holiday perhaps, and a chance to get used to the heat. You take the kids out - we need enough dragons to get them out there - and then help out where needed, whether that's by keeping an eye to make sure they don't do anything utterly stupid or running them back to the Infirmary if needed."

Well, it sounded nice, if not necessarily very exciting. At the same
time, though, it was a chance to explore his new home, and, as R'tal
said, get used to the heat.  Maybe he could convince Bl'by to come
with him.

"That doesn't sound too bad of a thing to jump in on," N'yx said with
a nod.  "Sure, why not?  Where do I sign up?"

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146