Re: Party: Things Are Different Here. attn Kashara / Ronhim

kepheren

"Oh....I don't cause any trouble," he said, a bit alarmed at the thought. And he blushed bright red when she mentioned sex. The poor fellow really was rather backwards and shy about some things.

"You make it all sound so wonderful. It sounds silly but...but from the first moment I heard the search dragon speak in my head I've had a dream."

He tapped his temple with his finger to indicate where he had heard the dragon before continuing.

"I've been alone for a long time. The idea of someone in my head who would understand and know what was in my heart when I couldn't find the words would mean a lot. And someone else to take care of who wouldn't treat me like I was part of the furniture would be a dream come true."

And of course there was the part about doing something important in life like fighting thread and saving peoples lives....but Ronhim could only find so many words at a time on short notice. He had gotten better about talking to people in his short time here but it was going to take longer still before he was comfortable with it.