Re: Party: Pardon My Clumsiness attn Miacca / Ronhim

kepheren

His smile grew brighter as Miacca tried to reassure him. He wasn't very skilled in social matters but he could tell she was being kind to him and that made Ronhim happy. Happy and just a bit nervous if he was honest with himself. The blush was still there and his stammer but she seemed willing to talk to him for a few minutes despite all that.

"Numbweed?" he replied with a smile as she giggled. It was such an endearing trait to him and the big fellow actually chuckled a bit in reply.

"If you say so. Thank you for saying I'm sweet. A pretty girl has never said anything like that to me before. Your....really sweet too."

It sounded clumsy but it was the best he could do.