Re: GATHER: Callamere Stall - Firelizards (NPC Giselle/D'cul)

Ren

Relief and joy flooded D'cul, so strong that even Seteieth raised his head where he was sunning with a swift blue hue in his eyes. Swiftly composing himself, D'cul nodded with an honest smile. "Thank you, Lady Giselle. That's quite the honor since you're so sure this will be a bronze. I'm ready to pay now, and I assume that I should take the egg straight back to my weyr so it can stay warm?"
--
Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in theĀ Shadow...