Re: Eyes Open for Opportunity! (attn: Sehrael, Raelah)

Aaron

"Couldn't tell you one way or another," Raelah admitted.  "I don't
have anything to do with that part of the troupe.  And I don't know
just what sort of contracts they have going on, to be honest.  But I'm
not opposed to passing along the message, if you want me to.  Might be
your family carries something our regular supplier doesn't.  Either
way, it's no bad thing to take a look at."

"I'd certainly appreciate the good word!" Sehrael said jovially. "I'd be happy to do the same if there are any good words you'd like me to send around. So, what's good around the weyr? What do weyrfolk do for fun?" There was, of course, a reputation out and about, but Sehrael doubted that was all there was to it.