Re: Gather: Tailor Stall (Attn: Bronwynn, Z'rain)

Aaron

At his last words, Wynn smiled wide and said “I’m *overjoyed* to see you! It’s been far too long. And of course I don’t want to get rid of you! If you want to, you could hang around the booth all day and we can catch up between customers. But, if you do want to go see some of the Gather sights instead, that’s fine too. And yes, Wysin would be so happy to see you. It would just make his day.” As Wynn said that last part, her smile faded slightly and she added in a more serious tone “And I’m really glad you’re...ok at Igen. You know I worry about how you’re doing.”

"I'm mostly here to see you and Wysin," said Z'rain. "So I might go poke around, but I'll be here most of the day." He smiled, hoping to reassure her. He was OK at Igen. Better than he ever had been in his life. The only thing that would have made it better is if Bronwynn and Wysin were there with him. But they felt the same way about Arolos that he did about Igen.

"I'm going great, Wynn, honest. But I think I need to start making the time to come down to see you more often."