Re: Golden Gifts or Twin Troubles? ((Attn: Calyse, Heersofali, Ozfini, Yeha, Miacca))

Mya L. R.

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 2:25 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
Kashara shrugged. "I could see there being stress on their relationship, yes. Especially if the two dragons really don't like each other. But again, it's going to depend on the strength and personality of the riders. Riders who can keep their golds in check will be better all around. Ones that struggle can cause big problems."

"I mean, isn't that true for any Rider, no matter what color dragon they've Impressed?  At least starting out when the dragons haven't learned their limits.  Don't Golds just take it to a more extreme level and don't tone it down as they grow up?"  Miacca glanced toward Yeha, to see if she'd have an answer to that.

--
Member Name: MyaL