Re: Eyes Open for Opportunity! (attn: Sehrael, Kashara)

Aaron

"I might have," Kashara said. "I wasn't really looking and I got around but with a lot of help. Glad to have you here though. I guess that's not when you were Searched?"

"Not quite, but it wasn't too long after that," said Sehrael. "We were on our way back to the Hold to get ready for the next caravan. That's about how it goes. Spend a bit of time at home, a bit of time on the road. My da said I should take the opportunity to see the Weyr, so I took him up on it."