Re: Eyes Open for Opportunity! (attn: Sehrael, Raelah)

Jerzy Tobin

"Oh, little o' this, little o' that. I learned my da's trade at the Hold," said Sehrael. "No formal craft stamp of approval for me, but I learned how to help him do his work, making booze and sellin' it here and there. Maybe you saw our wares at the Gather, though with all that commotion, I wouldn't be surprised if no one remembers much else."
"Me and the ladies here spent most of the Gather working, actually,"
Raelah admitted. Any drinks she had usually came from the Caravan's
private stock. Why pay for a drink when she had perfectly drinkable
wine at home. Oh, she'd treat herself to a fancier drink every once
and awhile, but she hadn't had much chance this past gather.

"I'm circus folk, myself. Family, too. We've traveled all over the
North and South. Got my own act with the girls here, even. Its been
a change, staying in one spot for so long. At least its not dull, I
can say that much."

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146