Re: So, I Have An Idea... Att: R'tal/N'yx

Jerzy Tobin

Again, whilst he might have been mortified to know it, there was that almost pitying look in R'tal's eyes. Fighting with one leg, perhaps, in time, but when you couldn't use both your hands?

Still, there was no point taking away the poor man's hope.

"I'll think on it," he promised. "In the meantime, what's your situation with the Healers? Are you fully on rest or do you need occupying?"
Well, that was fair. And there was plenty of time to figure out that
bridge when they came to it. N'yx wasn't ready to give up on the hope
of returning to fight Thread, if not soon, then at least someday down
the line.

"The healers seem to think I'm doing a lot better than when I first
came," N'yx answered. "Seems your southern sun does wonders for
problems brought on by too much cold. They said I could be out and
about, so long as I didn't push things too fast. But, I'm at loose
ends as to what I could be doing."

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146