Re: So, I Have An Idea... Att: R'tal/N'yx

Laura Walker

"Pretty sure there's a saying somewhere about wide nets catching
better fish or something like that," N'yx mused.  "I just didn't want
to step on someone's toes and offend the healers if I ended up
stealing someone away from them.  I can definitely talk to them first.
Could be they could point some likely fellows in my direction, that I
could tend an invitation to to start with."

He leaned back in the chair, satisfied with that plan.  The relaxed
pose lasted only a moment, as a few seconds later he was leaning
forward again.  "Eventually, I'd like to look into ways of returning
to active duty in full.  If you have any thoughts on how to proceed,
I'd be all ears, Sir."

Again, whilst he might have been mortified to know it, there was that almost pitying look in R'tal's eyes. Fighting with one leg, perhaps, in time, but when you couldn't use both your hands?

Still, there was no point taking away the poor man's hope.

"I'll think on it," he promised. "In the meantime, what's your situation with the Healers? Are you fully on rest or do you need occupying?"