Re: So, I Have An Idea... Att: R'tal/N'yx

Jerzy Tobin

"Well, we wipe out half their apprentice stock most Hatchings. They should be used to it by now," R'tal said pragmatically as though K'ren hadn't occasionally complained of exactly that. "Besides, they occasionally get one that the craft doesn't suit for whatever reason. But if that worries you, by all means try the Candidates. Or the staffers even."
"Pretty sure there's a saying somewhere about wide nets catching
better fish or something like that," N'yx mused. "I just didn't want
to step on someone's toes and offend the healers if I ended up
stealing someone away from them. I can definitely talk to them first.
Could be they could point some likely fellows in my direction, that I
could tend an invitation to to start with."

He leaned back in the chair, satisfied with that plan. The relaxed
pose lasted only a moment, as a few seconds later he was leaning
forward again. "Eventually, I'd like to look into ways of returning
to active duty in full. If you have any thoughts on how to proceed,
I'd be all ears, Sir."

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146