Re: Eyes Open for Opportunity! (attn: Sehrael, Kashara)

Aaron

"Basics," Kashara said. "I'm recovering from a broken leg and while I was still in the Infirmary I decided I wanted to switch to the dragonhealing craft from beastcraft. So I have a lot to learn. What's your craft? Where are you from?"

"Ah, sorry to hear that," said Sehrael with a wince. Broken leg seemed like quite the kink in the works. And switching to an entirely new craft? Well. She supposed there had to be some overlap there. "I'm a trader and a distiller," she said. "From a fair-to-middling-sized Hold a ways down the road. You might have seen us at the Gather last, though I suppose if you were laid up with that leg of yours, you might not have gotten out our way, eh?"