Re: Eyes Open for Opportunity! (attn: Sehrael, Kashara)

Aaron

"Hello," Kashara said from where she was curled up in the common room. Her dragonhealer homework was spread out before her. "You look lost. I assume you're new here?"

"That obvious, eh?" Sehrael laughed. "I suppose I'll have to work on my ‘I belong here’ saunter. I'm Sehrael. They sent me up on account of the clutch you all have on the Sands. Friendly fellow brought me over on a sweet blue dragon. What's all this, then?" She gestured to the homework. "If I'm meant to fill all that out, they haven't given me mine yet."