Re: Party: Things Are Different Here. attn Kashara / Ronhim

kepheren

She didn't take offense at his confusion which Ronhim greatly appreciated. He didn't mean to offend anyone or to seem too confounded by the ways of the Weyr but they were most surely different than what he had known back home. Then again, life back home hadn't been so kind to him. Maybe it was time he learned some new ways and tried to fit in here.

"Learn more? Yes, I want to learn more," he agreed in a sheepish tone."

He watched the two men as they made their way out of the crowd and then turned his attention back to Kashara.

"I don't want to be a burden or keep you from the party but I do want to talk. And not just about that. Everything seems different and confusing here and I want to fit it. I just don't know how yet."

The confession came out in a mini torrent of words. His confusion was apparent in the tone of his voice and, despite his protests that he didn't want to interrupt the party he hoped Kashara could spare him a few minutes to get it off his chest.

"My name is Ronhim by the way. New candidate from Arolos Hold."