Re: Glad Tidings of Great Joy (attn: Truenoth, Talith, all)

Ren

"I'm Rennitz!" The girl introduced enthusiatically, sticking her hand out with a wide grin. "Duty to you and your bronze, of course! Oh, but I am just so excited about these gold eggs. One is exciting enough, but with two... Well, I dare to hope but I've watched three walk right past me, even after I helped to rescue one of them."
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, C'fan (Fort), D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer), Ozfini (Healer)

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in theĀ Shadow...