Re: Every Party Needs A Wallflower Att: Andronda/R'tal

Jerzy Tobin

"You're a goldrider and someone tried to stab the Weyrwoman. Less obvious, and more understandable caution I would say." He turned to smile at her and dropped his voice to a quieter tone. "For what it's worth, I'm just as glad Kassia isn't here. But she doesn't need to know that."
Andronda blinked, confused.

"Kassia isn't here? But it's her party!"

She honestly hadn't noticed it until R'tal had pointed it out.
Andronda had just assumed that she hadn't spotted the Weyrwoman
walking around yet because she wasn't really paying attention, and
that the other woman was actually socializing, since this was, after
all, her celebration. It hadn't occurred to her that Kassia hadn't
shown up at all.

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146