Re: Every Party Needs A Wallflower Att: Andronda/R'tal

Laura Walker

"You're a goldrider and someone tried to stab the Weyrwoman. Less obvious, and more understandable caution I would say." He turned to smile at her and dropped his voice to a quieter tone. "For what it's worth, I'm just as glad Kassia isn't here. But she doesn't need to know that."

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 11:42 PM Jerzy Tobin <jerzytobin@...> wrote:
> "And the crowd at the Gather and what happened there didn't help, I'd guess?" R'tal suggested, still watching the crowd rather than her.

"Is it that obvious?" Andronda asked, a bit wryly.  She hadn't thought
it had showed so clearly in her expression.  But R'tal was right.  A
good number of her nightmares had involved getting trapped in the
crowds, and knives flashing everywhere.  She suppressed a shudder at
the thought, pushing it away resolutely.

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146