Re: So, I Have An Idea... Att: R'tal/N'yx

Jerzy Tobin

There rarely was an actual quiet moment at R'tal's office. Seeing him usually involved a certain amount of questioning by the bluerider he had stationed just outside to deter the timewasters and even then being told to wait if not outright being put off for another day. Eventually though he was waved in and R'tal smiled at him over the desk.

"How are you finding the Weyr?"
"Pretty well, thank you, Sir. I think it helps that I grew up in
Igen, even though I Impressed in High Reaches. I'm getting used to
the heat a lot faster, though the humidity is something to get used
to," N'yx said as he saluted R'tal. "I don't mean to steal your
valuable time, but I had something that I'd like to discuss with you,
if possible."

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146