Re: So, I Have An Idea... Att: R'tal/N'yx

Laura Walker

The brownrider threaded his way through the tunnels and passages to
where R'tal's office was, hoping to catch the man at a quiet moment.

There rarely was an actual quiet moment at R'tal's office. Seeing him usually involved a certain amount of questioning by the bluerider he had stationed just outside to deter the timewasters and even then being told to wait if not outright being put off for another day. Eventually though he was waved in and R'tal smiled at him over the desk.

"How are you finding the Weyr?"