Re: Every Party Needs A Wallflower Att: Andronda/R'tal

Laura Walker

"Usually, yes, I do, actually," Andronda answered, sipping at her
wine.  "Sometimes, though, I don't much feel like being in the crush
of the crowd."

She wasn't going to outright say that she felt terrible, and had only
come because of a pestering gold and a faint notion that she *had* to
put in some sort of appearance.  It was the Weyrwoman's birthday, and
Sarati's, after all.

"And the crowd at the Gather and what happened there didn't help, I'd guess?" R'tal suggested, still watching the crowd rather than her.