Re: Every Party Needs A Wallflower Att: Andronda/D'cul

Jerzy Tobin

With how closely he had to watch his charges from the Midsummer Dreamers, it was rare for D'cul to actually get a minute to himself, let alone have time to go to a party. He'd heard of the Weyrwoman's celebration and had received permission to go after seeing to his four youngsters. The bronzerider was dressed in a light grey pantsuit with black trim and gold accents. His bronzerider knots stood out spectacularly against those colors, his AWLM knots blending with those to make quite the display, D'cul thought. His new jeweled beltknife, freshly sharpened, sat in its sheathe on his waist with its gorgeous glittery brown moonstone shining for anyone to see.

Walking the party with a coveted glass of red wine, D'cul saw the woman curled into her booth by herself and frowned in concern. He moved to approach, standing a bit outside of the booth from respect. It was then that he recognized her and he had to smile softly. Of course- a goldrider had just been attacked so naturally she would be upset. After all, it could have been her who had been the target instead of the Weyrwoman.

"Goldrider Andronda, might I join you tonight? I am Bronzerider D'cul of Seteieth, AWLM."
Andronda held off another sigh. She had just gotten her corner back
to herself, and someone else came striding in. Really, she should
have just stayed in her weyr. That was on her, though. Well, it was
on Nykantiath, and she could feel the gold's smugness through their
bond. If the gold was enjoying the attention of bronzes and browns,
then apparently her rider needed to be doing the same, whether she
actually felt like it or not.

"Of course, Bronzerider D'cul. I don't mind at all," Andronda said,
her voice light - as if she didn't actually mind at all. An outright
lie, but if the man was an AWLM, he wouldn't be spending too much time
at the party, anyways, so she doubted he'd spend all of his time with
her.

--
"Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the goal of arriving safely
in a prettily preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a
shower of gravel and party shards, thoroughly used, utterly exhausted,
and loudly proclaiming: "F*** ME, that Rocked!!" -unknown

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146

Join main@arolosweyr.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.