Re: #heatwave Your Health, Your Hydration (attn: any Riders) #heatwave

Jerzy Tobin

Rionnon waited while the rider drank the juice, her head cocking slightly when Yeha finished it in one go. "Makes sense. I don't really have that much experience with heat, it's my first summer away...from...Bitra Hold. So feeling baked is a bit new to me."
"Ah." That made sense. "I was born and raised here in the South.
So, while heatwaves like this aren't common, they're not unheard of by
any means. One rolls through every so often. Hopefully it won't
linger."

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146