Re: (Clutching) Why Kassia Missed Her Party atten: Foreth/Truenoth/Talith/Mendl #clutching Part 21 #clutching

sailyn2

Mendl splashed oil on her hands and arms, and generously around Foreth’s cloaca. “This is going to hurt, but then again, you may not notice considering all the hurt you’ve been going through up until now.”  She eased a hand up the canal, feeling the egg.

“Oooh, it’s a big one. There’s going to be a big bronze, I’ll bet. But the problem is, it twisted and he’s trying to come out sideways, the silly boy.” Gently she eased her other hand in, glad that dragons were so large. Hands on each side of the egg, she gently but quickly rotated it.

“Now let’s see if this will come out on his own, or if I need to pull,” Mendl said, quickly withdrawing her arms.

Foreth screamed as Mendl rotated the egg and Kassia ducked as she just missed getting swatted by her tail. The scream died off into loud pants and a groan. For a minute nothing seemed to happen, then the egg advanced close to the entrance, Foreth’s breaths coming harder and harder. Just short, the egg stopped again.

“I think we need to pull,” Kassia said after a moment. “Let me get this side, you get that side.”