Re: #heatwave Your Health, Your Hydration (attn: any Riders) #heatwave

Mya L. R.

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 9:50 AM Jerzy Tobin <jerzytobin@...> wrote:
Yeha took the cup from the girl and tossed back the juice in a single go.  It was sweet, it was cool, and it was wet, and exactly what she had needed.

"My thanks, all the same.  You know its a bad kind of heat when even bathing a dragon in the lake doesn't help cool you off."

Rionnon waited while the rider drank the juice, her head cocking slightly when Yeha finished it in one go.  "Makes sense.  I don't really have that much experience with heat, it's my first summer away...from...Bitra Hold.  So feeling baked is a bit new to me."

--
Member Name: MyaL